Did you know?
- You could be severely under-compensated by accepting any form of direct compensation from Thomas Cook. Therefore, it’s recommended that you seek specialist advise from an expert who is experienced, qualified, and has a proven track record in being able to secure the maximum compensation you are legally entitled to.
- If you are able to prove that negligence on the part of the package holiday hotel caused your illness or injury, you could be entitled to compensation for both the suffering you have endured and for any associated financial losses you have incurred.
- A qualified solicitor will handle your claim on a No Win, No Fee basis, so there is no financial risk if your claim is unsuccessful.
Expenses you could be eligible to claim compensation for
- Personal expenses, including travel insurance excess, medical care and treatment
- Loss of enjoyment and reduction in value of your holiday for days lost
- Loss of earnings
- Any future financial loss
- The cost of care, ongoing medical treatment or rehabilitation.
Your legal rights
Your package holiday is protected by the Package Travel Regulations 2018 which stipulate the Tour Operator’s responsibilities for the performance of those elements of the package included in the all-inclusive price.
If it can be proven a package holiday hotel has failed in its duty of care, you could make a claim in the UK against the tour operator, with the help of an experienced No Win No Fee holiday illness solicitor.
Discover how much compensation you could be entitled to
To receive expert advice and help to pursue a successful claim against Thomas Cook, speak to an experienced solicitor today. Complete our quick and easy-to-use start your claim form, or call us directly on 0161 813 2131