Nut Allergy Claim
If you have suffered an allergic reaction to nuts or have experienced any other food allergy as a result of eating out or having a takeaway then you may be entitled to compensation.
How do I know if I’ve suffered an allergic reaction to nuts?
Common symptoms of nut allergies can include:
- Swelling of the face
- Difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
If you have suffered an allergic reaction to nuts then you must seek medical advice immediately.
What evidence is needed to claim compensation for a nut allergic reaction?
- You purchased food from the restaurant or takeaway
- You were not made aware that the food contained a nut allergen
- You suffered an allergic reaction as a result of eating the nut allergen
What should I do if I suffer an allergic reaction to nuts?
There are five key steps to follow if you fall victim to an allergic reaction caused by nuts.
1. Seek medical treatment straight away
2. Report the incident even if you have the reaction after you have left the premises. You should then request a copy of the accident report
3. Keep the receipt for the meal or food
4. Ask for details of any witnesses to the reaction
5. If possible, take a photograph of the menu you used to order food
Start your nut allergy compensation claim today
Our expert solicitors have years of experience dealing with food allergy compensation claims.
Our No Win No Fee service means you will not pay anything if you lose.
How it works
The Holiday Claims Bureau have helped thousands of people to receive the highest compensation payouts
Latest Holiday Claims News
Take a look at our recent compensation claim wins that we have secured for our clients