Client receives £2900 for allergic reaction in Mexico Holiday Illness Settlement: Tourist Awarded Over £3,000 for Cape Verde Sickness Bed Bug Claim Wins £1250 in Compensation From Infested UK Hotel Client receives £2900 for allergic reaction in Mexico Holiday Illness Settlement: Tourist Awarded Over £3,000 for Cape Verde Sickness Bed Bug Claim Wins £1250 in Compensation From Infested UK Hotel Client receives £2900 for allergic reaction in Mexico Holiday Illness Settlement: Tourist Awarded Over £3,000 for Cape Verde Sickness Bed Bug Claim Wins £1250 in Compensation From Infested UK Hotel
At Holiday Claims Bureau, our specialist solicitors handle holiday illness and accident compensation claims on behalf of British holidaymakers who have booked a package holiday with Love Holidays.
Your right to claim against Love Holidays
Love Holidays is Air Travel Organisers Licence (ATOL) protected. However, it should be noted that they are not Association of British Travel Agents (ABTA) protected – they formally resigned from the body in 2020. Customers would typically approach ABTA for issues related to injuries, illnesses, injuries, flight delays, cancellations, lost or damaged luggage, and accommodation problems on holiday.
Consequently, it is a good idea to contact the Holiday Claims Bureau if any of those issues occur to you on a holiday organised by Love Holidays. We work a No Win No Fee basis to help you win compensation for holidays that have been disrupted by unforeseen circumstances.
Time Limits for pursuing a successful claim against Love Holidays
We may be able to assist you in making a successful compensation claim if you have been injured or become ill while on a package holiday abroad within the past 3 years and can demonstrate that it was not your fault.
Have you had an offer of compensation from Love Holidays?
It is possible that you could be significantly under-compensated if you agree to a compensation or goodwill payment directly from Love Holidays after reporting an injury or illness, and this could also make it harder to claim for further damages in the future.
To ensure that you receive the maximum compensation you are entitled to, we advise you to contact the Holiday Claims Bureau and let our expert solicitors fight your case.
No Win No Fee Love Holidays Claims
With 50 years of combined experience in the industry, the Holiday Claims Bureau has a proven track record of successfully assisting British tourists in obtaining compensation from Tour Operators, such as Love Holidays, who may be liable for accidents, injuries or illnesses suffered during their vacation.
5 steps to take to help build a strong case
If you are considering pursuing a claim for holiday compensation from Love Holidays, here are our 5 tips to help you build a strong case:
- Collect as much evidence as possible, including any photographs you are able to provide that show something was wrong at the hotel
- Provide your solicitor with details of any other holidaymakers who , or who experienced similar problems or who may be able to assist as witnesses.
- Keep a copy of any receipts for any medical treatment, medicines or other additional out-of-pocket expenses you have incurred.
- If you have reported illness or accident to the hotel, to a tour representative or to the tour operator directly, keep copies of any forms you fill in and any correspondence you send or receive.
- Keep a record of any further medical appointments you may have to attend, any time off work you have had to take, and any trips you have had to make for medical purposes, upon your return to the UK.
Receive FREE legal advice today and discover how much your claim is worth
We fight for the maximum compensation you could be entitled to. Do not hesitate, contact us now. Complete our quick and easy-to-use start your claim form online, or speak directly to an expert holiday illness solicitor today by calling 0161 813 2131