At Holiday Claims Bureau, our specialist solicitors handle holiday illness and accident compensation claims on behalf of British holidaymakers who have booked a package holiday with Jet2holidays.
Your right to claim against Jet2holidays
Flights with Jet2holidays are ABTA and ATOL protected, but if you are unfortunate enough to suffer an illness or injury as a result of negligence by the hotel or tour operator, you may be able to formally claim compensation in the UK. Under the Package Travel Regulations 2018, if the holiday doesn’t fulfil the deal that was sold to you, legislation gives you the right to claim against your tour operator if something goes wrong with the package.
Time Limits for pursuing a successful claim against Jet2holidays
Providing the illness or injury you have suffered occurred within the past 3 years, occurred whilst on a package holiday abroad and can it can be proven you have suffered through no fault of your own, we could help you to make a successful claim for compensation.
Have you had an offer of compensation from Jet2holidays?
If you accept an offer of compensation or ‘good will gesture’ directly from Jet2holidays after reporting injury illness, you could be substantially under-compensated. And accepting such an offer could make it more difficult to claim further damages at a later date.
We therefore recommend that you seek expert legal advice on a No Win No Fee basis to seek the maximum compensation you could be entitled to.
No Win No Fee Jet2 Holiday Claims
At Holiday Claims Bureau, we have 50 years’ combined experience helping British holidaymakers to successfully receive compensation from Tour Operators including Jet2holidays.
5 steps to take to help build a strong case
If you are considering pursuing a claim for holiday compensation, here are our 5 tips to help you build a strong case:
- Collect as much evidence as possible, including any photographs you are able to provide that show something was wrong at the hotel
- Provide your solicitor with details of any other holidaymakers who , or who experienced similar problems or who may be able to assist as witnesses.
- Keep a copy of any receipts for any medical treatment, medicines or other additional out-of-pocket expenses you have incurred.
- If you have reported illness or accident to the hotel, to a tour representative or to the tour operator directly, keep copies of any forms you fill in and any correspondence you send or receive.
- Keep a record of any further medical appointments you may have to attend, any time off work you have had to take, and any trips you have had to make for medical purposes, upon your return to the UK.
Receive FREE legal advice today and discover how much your claim is worth
Discover how much compensation you could be entitled to. Complete our quick and easy-to-use start your claim form online, or speak directly to an expert holiday illness solicitor today by calling 0161 813 2131