£2,000 compensation awarded to a minor after falling down an open access hatch in Corfu £10,000 payout after France car crash misery Motorcyclist Victim Receives £58,000 Compensation £2,000 compensation awarded to a minor after falling down an open access hatch in Corfu £10,000 payout after France car crash misery Motorcyclist Victim Receives £58,000 Compensation £2,000 compensation awarded to a minor after falling down an open access hatch in Corfu £10,000 payout after France car crash misery Motorcyclist Victim Receives £58,000 Compensation
How we can help
Being injured in a Road Traffic Accident abroad can be distressing, disruptive and potentially expensive. In unfamiliar surroundings, it can be difficult to know the right thing to do.
Injuries sustained in Road Traffic Accidents abroad can range from soft tissue trauma to catastrophic and life-changing injuries. At Holiday Claims Bureau, we have represented hundreds of claimants throughout the UK who have been unfortunate enough to have been involved in road collisions on holiday abroad.
If you have been involved in a road traffic accident abroad, whether you are a driver, passenger or pedestrian, we will help you to claim the compensation for your injury and any other expenses you have incurred. We will also help and support you with any medical care, support or rehabilitation you may require.
Our tips to help you claim
- You or someone with you should take and retain as many details as you can of the parties involved, for example names, registration numbers, insurance details
- If you are injured, we highly recommend that the accident is reported to the local police, especially if the details of one or all the parties involved are unavailable
- As you would with any accident, note the time and if possible, the location
- Stay in contact with the parties you have details of and, if applicable, the police
- Obtain and retain the police reference number. A police report could be important to the prospects for your claim
- Seek medical attention
- Keep records and receipts for any medical treatment you pay for
For more information and to find out how much compensation you would be entitled to, contact us today on 0161 813 2131 to speak directly to one of our highly qualified experienced road traffic accident abroad solicitors. Alternatively, you can start your claim online today and we will be in touch with you shortly to evaluate you claim.
Start your holiday claim now. It’s easy
- Tell us about your claim
- We will evaluate it
- Proceed on a No Win No Fee basis
- Secure yourself the MAXIMUM compensation
No Win, No Fee No Cost to You
At the Holiday Claims Bureau, all the claims we handle for claimants who have been affected by a road traffic accident abroad are handled on a No Win No Fee basis, allowing you to pursue a claim with the confidence and peace of mind of not having to pay any hefty legal costs.
Find out how much your claim is worth
From minor to severe injuries, our team have handled the simplest and most complex of cases, handling thousands of pounds worth of compensation for handfuls of road traffic accident abroad victims every year.
To receive an accurate evaluation of your claim, contact us today to find out how we can help and win the maximum compensation you may be legally entitled to. Call 0161 813 2131 to speak directly to one of our friendly road traffic accident abroad solicitors or begin your claim online by completing our quick and easy to use start your claim form and we will be in touch with you shortly.