Have you suffered injury or illness on a package holiday you booked with British Airways? You may be entitled to claim compensation.
You should be wary of accepting a short-term compensation offer or ‘good will gesture’ direct from the tour operator, and we would recommend seeking independent legal advice to ensure that you are not under-compensated.
Making a claim against British Airways
Providing the following applies to you, contact us directly today on 0161 813 2131 to discover how much compensation you could be entitled to claim on a No Win No Fee basis:
- Your illness or injury was caused by a failure of part of the package you purchased
- The holiday was booked directly with British Airways as a package (which will be protected by the Package Travel Regulations 2018)
- The date of illness or injury is recent enough to be eligible to claim. The Limitation act dictates that a personal injury claim in the UK must be issued through the Court within 3 years of the date of illness or injury. For minors, a claim must be issued through the Court within 3 years following the Claimant’s 18th birthday.
- You can help evidence how your illness or injury was caused
Supporting a claim against British Airways
Our helpful infographic gives examples of evidence that can help us build a strong case for you:
We will assess your claim and help you to receive the maximum compensation you deserve, as quickly as possible.
There are two main elements to any award of damages you receive in a successful claim.
‘General damages’ comprises compensation for pain and suffering the injury or illness has caused you. ‘Special damages’, consist the compensation for any other expenses or financial losses you have suffered (for example medical costs, transportation costs or any other reasonable out-of-pocket expenses relating to the injury)
Why you should choose Holiday Claims Bureau to handle your claim
- We will help you to receive the maximum compensation you are legally entitled to, as quickly as possible
- We have 50 years’ combined experience
- Unrivalled success rates
- Highly recommended
- Legally qualified
Discover how much compensation you could be entitled to
To discover how much your claim is worth, speak directly to one of our highly qualified, experienced holiday injury and holiday illness solicitors today. Call 0161 813 2131 or complete the start your claim form online and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.