Coral Sea Aqua Club, Sharm el Sheikh
Coral Sea Aqua Club is situated in the Egyptian holiday hotspot of Sharm el Sheikh, which remains a popular choice for British holidaymakers. UK flights were banned in 2015 but resorts in the region are once again open to British package holidaymakers.
If you have recently stayed at the Coral Sea Aqua Club and been unfortunate to have suffered a holiday illness or injury during your stay, you could be entitled to claim compensation,
Know your rights
At Holiday Claims Bureau, we have helped scores of British holidaymakers to receive the maximum compensation for holiday illness and injury abroad.
If you have been ill while on holiday at the Coral Sea Aqua Club or any other package holiday resort in Egypt, you may be entitled to claim compensation under the Package Travel Regulations 2018.
Supporting a claim for compensation
At the start of your claim, your solicitor will ask you to provide as much information as possible to support this. Here are a few examples of the different types of information they will require:
- The contact name and details of the person or body you reported the illness to
- Any photographic evidence you can provide
- The details of the medical establishment you attended whist abroad, or upon your return to the UK
- A copy of any receipts you have for any medical care you paid for
- The contact name and details of any witnesses who may be able to support your claim
- The more information you can provide to substantiate your claim, the greater the chance your claim has of being successful.
Sharm el Sheikh Resorts
Over the course of the past few years, we have been regularly contacted by British holidaymakers who have been ill whilst on holiday in Sharm el Sheikh.
Here are just some of the destinations in Sharm el Sheikh where holidaymakers we have represented have been affected by outbreaks of holiday illness:
- Coral Sea Waterworld, Sharm el Sheikh
- Gardenia Plaza, Sharm el Sheikh
- Holiday Village Red Sea, Sharm el Sheikh
- Le Royal Holiday Resort, Sharm el Sheikh
- Stella Makadi Beach Hotel, Sharm el Sheikh
- Sentido Reef Oasis, Sharm el Sheikh
- The Grand Hotel in Sharm el Sheikh
- Xperience St George Homestay in Sharm el Sheikh
Discover how much your claim is worth
To discover how much compensation you could be entitled to following a holiday illness in Sharm el Sheikh, contact our team of expert holiday illness solicitors today on 0161 813 2131. If you would like to request a call back, complete the online contact form and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.