Allergic reaction compensation amount
If our Food Allergy Solicitors can take on your case, we will be able to provide you with an accurate compensation estimate once we have all the evidence.
To give you a guide as to the compensation you can expect:
- Injuries where a full recovery is expected within 28 days, compensation for your injuries will be between £690 and £1370
- Injuries where a full recovery takes up to 3 months will be awarded between £1370 and £2450
- Injuries where there are ongoing symptoms beyond 3 months will be over £3000 depending on the seriousness of the ongoing symptoms.
In addition, you can make a food allergy claim with Holiday Claims Bureau and win compensation for:
- Pain and suffering
- Impact on your day to day life
- Any psychological effects of the allergic reaction
- Loss of earnings
- Medical treatment costs
- Travel expenses
- Any ongoing and future issues
If you are looking for compensation for an allergic reaction please get in touch with our Food allergy experts who will support you in your claim – give us a call on 0161 813 2131.
Also, feel free to start your claim online by leaving us a message.
How it works
The Holiday Claims Bureau have helped thousands of people to receive the highest compensation payouts
Latest Holiday Claims News
Take a look at our recent compensation claim wins that we have secured for our clients