Holidaymakers Seek Legal Advice Following Illness Outbreak at Barut Lara Hotel, Antalya
Returning British holidaymakers have recently sought the legal advice and help to pursue food poisoning claims for compensation following an alleged outbreak of illness at the Barut Lara Hotel in Antalya, Turkey.
Poor food and hygiene failings are alleged to be the cause of the illnesses people are claiming to have suffered and we urge anyone who has been affected to seek medical attention as soon as possible.
Top Tips if You Have Been Ill During Your Stay at Barut Lara Hotel, Antalya
When outbreaks of illness occur in package holiday hotels abroad, the hotelier has a duty of care to respond to the matter immediately, address the cause of the outbreak and seek to resolve matters as soon as possible. Failing to do so can and does lead to widespread outbreaks of illness.
Have you been affected?
If you have been affected by a holiday illness during your stay at Barut Lara package holiday hotel, you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation, providing you:
- Can provide the contact name and details of the medical establishment you have attended whilst in resort, or upon your return to the UK
- Can provide documented evidence of your complaint to the hotel management, tour representative or operator here in the UK
- Provide enough evidence to prove the cause of your illness
- Have not accepted an offer or any form of compensation from the tour operator directly
- Booked the holiday as part of a package
Find out how much compensation you may be entitled to
For more information and to find out how much compensation you may be entitled to, speak directly to one of our No Win, No Fee holiday illness experts today.
How it works
The Holiday Claims Bureau have helped thousands of people to receive the highest compensation payouts
Latest Holiday Claims News
Take a look at our recent compensation claim wins that we have secured for our clients