Holidays to the Orka Sunlife Hotel a “Health and Safety Nightmare!”
Following handfuls of complaints in recent weeks and months about the substandard conditions in the Orka Sunlife Hotel, holidaymakers are in pursuit for help to make successful claims for holiday illness compensation.
Earlier this week, two British holidaymakers sought the legal advice and help from our holiday illness experts who are now acting on their behalf after their Family holiday was ruined due to suffering symptoms of illness.
Poor food and hygiene standards are not the only cause for concern at the Orka Sunlife Hotel. Described as the “Withering Heights”, holidaymakers claim the hotel is “Never a 5* after being subjected to “broken toilets”, “maintenance leaving exposed wires everywhere” “not electricity” or “hot water”.
Denny from Scotland said on TripAdvisor: “We had water leaking from the toilet into the room downstairs, we had no electricity on a number of occasions, we had no hot water at least twice, and no water at all another time. There was no Wifi, the TV channels were unwatchable. Half the lights in the room did not work”.
He added: “Broken timber decking around the pool, a damaged handrail that was removed from the pool steps exposing sharp edges – it was a Health and Safety nightmare and I’m surprised someone wasn’t seriously injured”
Have you suffered a holiday illness or injury during your stay at the Orka Sunlife Hotel in Olu Deniz?
- The holiday illness or injury you have suffered during your stay at the Orka Sunlife Hotel was due to the negligence of the hotel and through no fault of your own, you may be eligible to claim compensation.
- The holiday was booked directly with a tour operator and as part of a package
- The illness or injury you have suffered occurred within the last 3 years
5 Top Tips
To support the hotel is negligible for the illness or injury you have suffered, your solicitor will also require you to provide enough evidence to support your claim.
Here are 5 examples of the different types of evidence you should look to obtain:
- The contact name and details of the tour operator, representative or hotel management staff you report your illness or injury to
- The contact name and details of the medical establishment you have attended, whilst in resort or upon your return to the UK
- Photographic evidence of the poor food and hygiene or health and safety failings in the hotel
- The contact name and details of any other holidaymakers you exchanged contact details with
- Copies of any medical treatment or care you must pay out of your own pocket for
Claim the compensation you deserve today
For more information and to find out how much your claim is worth, contact us today to discover how much compensation you may be entitled to.
How it works
The Holiday Claims Bureau have helped thousands of people to receive the highest compensation payouts
Latest Holiday Claims News
Take a look at our recent compensation claim wins that we have secured for our clients