£2,000 compensation awarded to a minor after falling down an open access hatch in Corfu £10,000 payout after France car crash misery Motorcyclist Victim Receives £58,000 Compensation £2,000 compensation awarded to a minor after falling down an open access hatch in Corfu £10,000 payout after France car crash misery Motorcyclist Victim Receives £58,000 Compensation £2,000 compensation awarded to a minor after falling down an open access hatch in Corfu £10,000 payout after France car crash misery Motorcyclist Victim Receives £58,000 Compensation
How much compensation could I be entitled to for an injury sustained on a holiday abroad?
The amount of compensation you may be entitled to for an injury sustained while on holiday will depend on a number of factors such as the severity of your injuries, the circumstances surrounding the accident, and the laws of the country where the accident occurred.
The smartest move you can make is seeking the legal advice of an experienced holiday accident solicitor. The amount of compensation you could win includes:
- The nature and extent of your injuries
- The pain and suffering you have endured
- The impact on your quality of life and/or working conditions
- The evidence you are able to provide in regard to proving how the accident was caused, the extent of your injuries and the treatment you received.
Types of injuries we support:
- Slips, trips and falls on hotel complexes
- Swimming pool accidents
- Shocks and burns from defective electrical equipment
- Chemical burns and poisoning from swimming pools
- Winter sports accidents
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Aeroplane, airport and cruise ship accidents
- Food poisoning
At the Holiday Claims Bureau we deal with all sorts of holiday injury claims. If you have encountered an issue while on holiday abroad and it is not included within the list above, contact our team on 0161 813 2131 to see how we can best help you.Start your claim
Can I claim for an injury sustained on holiday abroad?
Our expert team is ready to win you the maximum amount of compensation for an injury sustained on holiday abroad. Here are some tips that can help you strengthen your case:
- Collect photographs of the accident or the scene where it occurred
- Keep contact details of the holiday representative and medical establishment you reported the accident to
- Collect contact details of any witnesses
- Keep receipts of medical care, treatment, travel expenses, or financial loss
- Sufficient evidence plays a pivotal role in proving the accident and injury you have suffered was not your fault.
The Holiday Claims Bureau offers a team of experienced package holiday accident claim solicitors with a wealth of experience in handling such claims. Their success rates differentiate them from other solicitors, and are committed to providing you with the highest compensation you deserve on a No Win No Fee basis.
Latest Holiday Claims News and Success Stories
Take a look at our recent news and compensation claim wins that we have secured for our clients
Supporting evidence for our solicitors to help your claim
Experiencing an accident, injury or illness abroad can be disruptive. If you have encountered any of the losses or expenses below, the Holiday Claims Bureau can help.
- Over the counter medicines and prescriptions
- Private rehab cos (physio, CBT)
- Future treatment
- Professional care
Care & Assistance
- Family and friends assistance with personal care and domestics tasks that you require after the incident
- Future earnings
- Career progression / opportunity
- Overtime earnings
- Parking expenses
- Public transport
- Taxi fares